Search This Blog

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Frog on a Log

Today has been a full day with two school celebrations. This evening Sophie had her Fall Harvest Concert. It was themed around a book, but I cannot remember the name of it at this point. Anyway each grade was dressed as an animal (or creature) from the book. The 1st graders were frogs. I thought the decorations as well as the students were adorable, and Sophie made her debut on the xylophone. Once again here are the stills with video to follow.


6 comments:

Erica said...

were they asked to wear green or were you just being super mom?

Unknown said...

do you guys all go to these concerts as a family? You Ben Jacob and Aaron? I am filled with happy and sweet feelings right now.

Mama Ash Grove said...

Sophie makes a very cute frog!

CommonMama said...

I thought it was a harvest concert so I told her to wear harvest colors, orange, brown, green etc...then she came out wearing the green and told me that she was going to be a frog. So it was all Sophie's doing.

CommonMama said...

We normally do go all together. But Ben's performance was during school so Aaron and Sophie were at school. Jacob had no nap yesterday and was so tired and cranky. Aaron stayed home with him for Sophie's concert. Ben was going to come, but he didn't get ready in time. So only I went, but normally we all go.

Mummy. said...

I love the idea of Sophie putting her outfit together. She looks wonderful.