Search This Blog

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

I am not a huge fan of Halloween, but we all love pumpkin carving.

Sophie working on the guts. Notice her lips. She has learned to whistle and practices almost constantly.

Ben's design has come a long way since last year.

Jacob drew a face (so to speak,) and it was left to me to make sense of nonsense. I was actually able to see a face in his scribbles.

Aaron, serious at work

Am I the only one who thinks handling a knife like this is dangerous?

Jacob with his masterpiece

Ben and his adorable pumpkin

Sophie and her lovely pumpkin

All five of our pumpkins

5 comments:

Abby said...

I love carving pumpkins - and the kids designs are great! Ben's pumpkin really is adorable!

Erica said...

Love them all. There seems to be a lot of creativity flowing in your little family.

Caitlin and Jared said...

Those jack-o-lanterns are great! I'm impressed!

Mama Ash Grove said...

I love how your pumpkins turned out! And you can so easily guess whose is whose. I love Jacob's!

Unknown said...

It looks like aaron tried really hard to win the creepy award but lost horribly to Jacob- who won with flying colors. Everybody did a great job! I LOVE compairing the designs.