Search This Blog

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Reckless Recreation: Addition Update

It has been awhile since I posted an up date on the addition.  At this point it is insulated and most of the interior insulation and sheet rock are up.  

Before winter we plan on insulating the crawl space and putting down a sub floor that I can paint to water proof the floor and then after that we will pick away at the lighting, interior walls to separate it into mudroom and bedroom and painting.  

I am not sure when flooring will happen.  I think we are going to do tile in the mudroom and wood in the bedroom, but I am not sure.

2 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

Wow! That looks great!

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

Oooh! That is so awesome. Side note, I forgot we had the same initials...until we got married. I was wondering what the "2" meant, but I got if figured out as I thought about our current last names. I'm quick like that.