Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

All Things Noah

I have tons of other stuff to blog about but not enough time to do it so for now here is a Noah post.

July 20th 3 days old

July 21st 4 days old. We discovered that the Nerf darts fit perfectly on the ends of his fingers.

July 23rd 6 days old His hair curls when it is wet. Does this mean he will have curl hair?

July 24th 1 week old One of the funniest baby faces I have ever seen.

Same day looking peaceful.

Just another view

Up close


Same day... meeting Grammie and Grampa for the first time.

July 25th 8 days old. Sophie is a super duper big sister. Noah often has this wide eyed almost shocked look on his face.

July 29th 12 days old Something is exciting!

Same day, cozy with mommy

July 31st 2 weeks old!

5 comments:

Abby said...

my GOODNESS what a sweet boy! I could just gobble him up!!
Love the ones of him and Sophie and him sleeping with his daddy.

Mama Ash Grove said...

All I have to say is:
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
You know what I mean!

Julie Cornelius-Huang said...

That was so nice to see the growing pictures of him. That was a very funny new-born face. He looks delightful!!
I love your hair in one of the last pictures, by the way. I have always been a little envious of your hair. And the picture of Sophie and Noah is adorable.

Erica said...

I like him.

Me said...

Darling...yummy...sweet...perfect!