Search This Blog

Friday, July 30, 2010

Oh So Random

These three photos are so random I thought I would get rid of them in one post.

I was going down the cellar stairs and I saw what I thought were dust balls stuck in cobwebs. Upon closer investigation I discovered it was a mama spider and all her babies. Later that day I told Aaron about it and his first question was, "Did you vacuum them up?" Oops, I didn't think of that...it has been taken care of.

I wanted to capture the view from my window. I spend a lot of time staring out this window these days and I feel pretty lucky to have such beautiful things to stare at.

Ben got a dart gun for his birthday and we like to find things rather than people to shoot at. So far we have found that the darts stick nicely to the windows, the light, and my pregnant belly.

4 comments:

Julie Cornelius-Huang said...

I better stop posting spider stories, because yours was PRETTY bad.
Doesn't belly count as a person?

Mama Ash Grove said...

Haha! You are so funny (spiders)!
Do you have a picture of the darts stuck to your pregnant belly?

CommonMama said...

I should have taken a picture but I didn't. Alas never again will I be able to capture that photo. Maybe this is a good enough reason to have just one more baby....ahem...I think not!

Abby said...

hahaha! I love the dart picture. The spider picture is horrifying Lauren!