Search This Blog

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Back Track

Ok I really have to focus on all my old post or they will never get done.

June 13th Sophie turned 8 and was baptized. It is a special day for us in our church. Not a new beginning, but a beginning.

My mom helped me make a dress. I am very pleased with the outcome. After not sewing clothes for, oh, about...14 years because of awful failures, it is nice to have a success even if it is an imperfect one.

Sophie got a new set of scriptures for her birthday.

Sophie and Daddy ready for the baptism.

The family that was able to attend.

Our little family pre Noah!

5 comments:

Mama Ash Grove said...

I love the green on your blog- it feels clean and happy!
Sophie looks so grown-up, and you made such a beautiful dress!!!

Caitlin and Jared said...

The dress looks great! When I saw the picture, before I read, I was thinking I wanted to ask where you got it--good job! Are you still planning to be in our neighborhood around Labor Day?

Julie Cornelius-Huang said...

I am so glad that you finally posted about this! Congratulations Sophie! I love you!

Erica said...

a little teary-eyed (sp?)

Tara said...

Congrats on the Dress! I'm sure it was a time none of your will forget... I love baptisms!