Search This Blog

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mommy Daughter Date

I have been trying all week to make a new post, but it keeps rejecting my video, so that is why I have no now updates. I guess I am just going to have to go out of sequence and eventually I will get that other one up.

A couple of weekends ago Sophie and I went on a mommy daughter date. We went to dance lessons, then out to lunch, then to the salon. We both just got trims, but Sophie got her hair curled.


It was so much fun to be with Sophie and I highly recommend some alone time with each child. I left that day feeling immensely proud that that was my daughter. Full of beauty, strength, courage, and part of me forever.

2 comments:

Abby said...

that sounds like such a wonderful mother daughter date! And sophie looks SO beautiful! i bet she felt like a princess

Mama Ash Grove said...

Oh that sounds like fun! I would love to do that kind of a thing with Ella.
Sophie looks so much like you Lauren that it is incredible!