Search This Blog

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Everything Christmas

Here is every photo from the last month that has anything to do with Christmas.

Getting the tree. It was a gorgeous day, but bitterly cold. Luckily the perfect tree was just a few rows in right on the edge.

Decorating the tree. All the photos were taken by me, from the couch as I was ill.

Playing a little game with the ornaments.

I realized that if I took a picture while moving the camera up and down the Christmas lights looked like candles.

Sophie's turn to top the tree with the construction paper star we have been using every Christmas since we got married.

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care...or placed on the couch...somehow it just isn't as nostalgic.

All set and ready for Christmas morning.

Surveying the loot. It was a good Christmas!

4 comments:

Abby said...

i love this post! I love the tanks Aaron made (am I right that aaron made them?) I love that you are still using the construction paper star from when you were first married - you should always keep it!

Mama Ash Grove said...

I remember that star!
Love the homemade gifts. . .

Mummy. said...

Oh wonderful (Jacob looks like he is outgrowing those jammies). Is it nearly time for more?

Unknown said...

YAY, Christmas Pictures. I love the photo at the Christmas tree farm. Was it a farm? And I love the tanks. I remember we had one as kids, I don't know who made it.
The star is really funny! We used a small "monster" doll I made Iigen last year.
I like the shape of your christmas tree.
The pics Jacob took tare so cute.