Search This Blog

Friday, October 16, 2009

Here We Go Again

So much for being caught up again. I have over 71 photos to blog about. I think I will do two to three posts a day until I am caught up again. Or maybe I will just get it over with...anyway here come a bunch of posts!

Between the dates of September 22nd and 24th we have...

Ben's new shirt that he got at a clothing swap...I think he likes it!

Ben's kindergarten class. I helped chaperone a trip to the local apple orchard. The teacher asked me to take pictures for the school, so I didn't end up taking very many of my own pictures.

The orchard had a pile of gravel that was a huge hit. Also, no photo, but Jacob got stung by a bee on his forehead and now has a mortal fear of bees and the apple orchard. We went back to the orchard as a family and Jacob screamed, and I mean SCREAMED the whole time that there was a bee that was going to get him.

I have a secret admirer at the peanut butter plant, see the secret heart that he sent me? Really i just found a heart when I opened the peanut butter, but I like to think that I am cool enough to have a secret admirer.

And finally...Sophie has some personal goals she is trying to accomplish. When she does so successfully she is allowed to have a sleepover. Just a note...we are not a sleepover family. Sophie has one friend that she is allowed to have sleep overs with and only under very specific circumstances.




Mariana and Sophie had a grand time doing who knows what!

4 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

Poor Jacob! I just got stung for the first time in my life a couple months ago. It was at an ice cream stand--there's no way I'm going to avoid those for fear of a sting! : )

Mama Ash Grove said...

your kitchen looks soooo pretty in the background!

Abby said...

looks like sophie and her friend did have a fun time - doing girl stuff!
poor jacob!!! bee stings hurt too. I only got one once in my life - on the fleshy part of my hip in highschool (though at that point there was hardly any flesh there...)

Mummy. said...

Poor Jacob!
Great job with the cake. Kids are not reflective enough to want any kind of cake to hang around for any length of time, do they.
I AM and admirer of yours, but not a secret one...