Search This Blog

Monday, October 26, 2009

Jacob Post

Three random photos of Jacob.

October 7th Jacob woke up way too early and had a total meltdown that afternoon. Aaron snuggled up with him and he was asleep within minutes. For the record, Aaron is not asleep, he was just playing the part to encourage Jacob to sleep.


From October 9th...one of my missionary companions came to visit for the weekend. I didn't take very many pictures for some reason, but I did snap this one.

I had made pizza and everyone was SO hungry. I pulled the first one out and put it on the table to cool. Jacob walked in just as I did and was VERY excited to have pizza, but I had to tell him to wait because it was too hot. So here he is...waiting...waiting...waiting...

Have I mentioned that Jacob is my sensitive drama king?

While my missionary companion was here Jacob shared his booster seat with her daughter who is one. After that Jacob determined he was too big for his booster seat so we took it off and he now sits in a regular chair. I guess the booster seat makes a good drum.

Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb...Dum Ditty Dum Ditty Dum Dum Dum!

2 comments:

Mama Ash Grove said...

My gosh, Jacob sure is a precious little boy!

Abby said...

oh Jacob! I love that picture of him snuggled up to aaron - how absolutely adorable