Search This Blog

Monday, October 19, 2009

Birthday Boy!

September 29th Jacob celebrated his 3rd birthday. He was our first child to do the two year old thing, so we are hoping that three brings peace and harmony to our home!

Jacob asked for a dinosaur cake so I found this cake on the internet and copied it. It was a lot of fun...and work! It was a little hard to watch it be devoured moments after I finished it (ever the procrastinator.)

Fun was had by all!

Jacob opening his gift from Sophie.

Happy three you sweet boy!

2 comments:

Mama Ash Grove said...

oh my oh my oh dinosaurs!
Happy 3 to a sweet little boy!
And happy VBA2C anniversary to Mama too!

Abby said...

i still cant believe he is three. I still remember when he was just a few months old when i lived with you - what a delightful little peanut he was! And now he is one sweet three year old boy! Lauren - that CAKE! man you have talent. I think if I attempted something like that it would look like a green blob