Search This Blog

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Job

I have a new job taking care of a little almost 4 year old named Mable. I don't have photos of her because I haven't gotten permission from her parents.

However, her parents are goat farmers and her dad brought one of the baby goats over to play today.

I wanted to get a picture of the kids with the kid, but I learned very quickly that it was not going to be possible to get the kids and the kid in the picture at the same time. She was a jumpy little thing!



She seemed quite fond of Aaron's neck!

3 comments:

Mummy. said...

OH my goodness I'll bet that was fun. Tell me, is a goat in your future?

Abby said...

that goat is so little and cute! was it nice? I think she had a crush on aaron....kissing his neck and all. She certainly moves fast!

Unknown said...

Thats cute! She probably liked his aftershave or something.