Search This Blog

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Finished Projects


Sophie modeling the scarf I made her. It was not my favorite thing to do (they are REALLY long!!!) The yarn was kind of obnoxious to work with, but I will say that it is pleasing to look at now that I am not knitting it!

Up close of the yarn. It really is pretty cool looking.

For some reason this won't rotate. This is the sun dishcloth I made for my mom. You can see one spot in the lower left corner I messed up. I considered pulling it out and fixing it, but I figured it is going to be used to scrape food off of dishes and it wasn't that critical to have it perfect.

5 comments:

Mummy. said...

What a perfect Sophie scarf! I'll bet it is soft...(is it for Sophie? Because the colors remind me of you, too.
I love the dish cloth too. I think I would be afaid to use it. Are you feeling better?

Abby said...

scarves are so fun. Sophie must love that fun scarf! I love the dishcloth Lauren - its sort of like Mary's dragon fly wash cloth she posted on her blog a while back. you are really zipping along with this knitting thing!

Mary said...

That is a fun scarf! I love those bright colors and how soft it looks! That dish cloth is really nice! Where did you find the pattern? (I have a 'thing' for sunshines and they are scattered through the house) I like your project posts and I can't wait for the next one!

Karyn said...

Another job well done Lauren! I like the sun pattern, and I am sure that Sophie loves that you made her such a colorful scarf even though it was hard yarn to work with! It looks great on her! I totally agree with the dish rag not having to be perfect. It's not like it will framed. I still think you did a great job on it!

Mama Ash Grove said...

Beautiful Lauren!