Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

More Nature Shots

The other night, just as the sun was setting, the clouds broke open with glorious golden light that just caught the top of the trees. It had been raining much of the day and the combination of the wet leaves and the golden light made it look like the tops of the trees were glittering gold. I ran to get the camera, knowing I wouldn't catch it on time. It was just one of those fleeting moments. I did catch the very end of it, but it doesn't show how the leaves actually looked like gold.

The light also light up the hillside with our cute little common. I have millions of shots of it, but it is always beautiful to me.

1 comment:

Abby said...

you live in a beautiful area Lauren. I would be taking pictures all the time too! Nature never gets old for me.