Search This Blog

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Halloween Appropriate

Sophie was cutting onions for dinner tonight and found a couple that looked like shark teeth. Given the season, I thought it appropriate to add her slightly "vampirish" teeth to the blog.



The funny thing is that I told her to make her eyes look scary, and this is the look she gave.
Oh and also...I don't know how many people remember that when Sophie was somewhere between the age of one and two, she would munch raw onions by the handfull. She took a little break from it, but now loves munching raw onions again. It was while she was doing this that she discovered the shark teeth.

5 comments:

Erica said...

I am glad you gave the explaination about the onion munching b/c I was thinking that was pretty brave for a kid to do. It looks like a real tooth. Kind of creepy.

Unknown said...

I also thought it was pretty brave for a young kid to do. ONIONS ARE GREAT! And before reading, I was horrified to think WHAT it was sticking out of her mouth.

Mama Ash Grove said...

Oh my goodness she looks so cute!

Abby said...

she does look adorable!
raw onions??? ew.

Caitlin and Jared said...

Raw onions?? Are kidding me? Wow!