Search This Blog

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Books, Books, Books

The other night the kids were all ready for bed and we had a few minutes for books. All three kids love them. I have never really met a child that didn't like books now that I think of it. Anyway...
Sophie perusing a book order. She has about $80 worth of $2-3 books circled in hopes that we will get at least some of them for her...maybe Christmas?

Ben taking a quick break from his truck sticker book that his awesome aunt gave him for his birthday.

Then there is Jacob who normally likes to just read books, but appears to be using his book for some sort of athletic adventure. I think what he is doing in finding a reading perch on the top of the couch since Sophie and Ben were filling the bottom spots.

5 comments:

Erica said...

I've met a few book hating kids through my preschool years. I am glad your kids love them.

Unknown said...

Iigen already has a few books!! Books are better when used! Maybe you could find sophie the books used and she wouldnt know the difference??

Mama Ash Grove said...

Yes, Ella is always telling me which books she needs next.
Between being readers ourselves, having kids who love books, and always needing books for home schooling, we've spent a ton of money on books!
We've got a couple of books for Sophie that are doubles of some Ella has got- unless she already has them!

Mummy. said...

I have to say, that I agree. I love books! Great pictures of my beautiful grandchidlren!

Laurie said...

I love to see kids enjoying books. I love to read as a child, i still do. I love to see that passed on to my children. It warms my heart to see kids reading a book. I'm surprised sohpie isn't reading shakesphere by now, she is so smart.