Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Face Plant

Yesterday Jacob was behind the rocking chair and fell. I heard him but didn't initially react because the boys are always crashing around, but when I heard his, "I'm REALLY hurt" cry, I went to see what had happened. Well, there was blood coming from his nose and mouth, but there were no objects near to where he fell. I cannot figure out what he hit, but he hit it hard. You can see the line from his chin all the way op to his nose. The picture was taken this morning and the his nose looks a lot better, but the lip and chin will take some time. We now have a supply of popsicles because it seems to hurt quite a bit!

"Mom stop taking a picture and give me my breakfast!"

His lip is more purple in person.

6 comments:

Erica said...

Poor kid! Even more so b/c he is subjected to photos of the injury;)

Mummy. said...

Oh....our poor Jacob! Yes. only popsicles will do.

Unknown said...

OH no, poor little guy.

Mama Ash Grove said...

Poor Jacob! I hope it feels better quick!
My gosh, he has beautiful eyes.

Abby said...

Oh poor baby Jacob. That looks like it would hurt bad!
I agree with Mel - BEAUTIFUL eyes. His eyes remind me of Sophie's.

martha said...

bummer that looks painful. he looks like you in that picture though. must be nice to have kids that actually look like you!