Search This Blog

Monday, June 16, 2008

Garden Shots



Does anyone know what this plant is? I have cared for it for 6 years, I even moved it to our new house. It has kind of fern like greenery. The the flowers start as bunches of pink balls that all of the sudden seem to sproing open into these white flowers. I love it, I just don't know what it is.

Also I tool this picture because it was so cool. It is a leaf encapsulated in a bead of water, with a puff of pollen floating in it. It reminded me of a marble.

3 comments:

Mama Ash Grove said...

I don't know what those are. They remind me of apple blossoms. They sure are pretty!

erica said...

I am leaving this post for 2 reasons. One is my pet peeve of the lack of grammatical correctness in "1 comments" the other is to make the comment that I totally think you have a gift when it comes to photographing flora and fauna. The kid ones aren't that bad either.;)

Jennifer Bundy said...

i don't know what kind of plant that is, but if I remember I will try to show my mom the pics when I am up at their house next- she might know- her area of expertise was horticulture, so she knows lots of that kinds of stuff!

and i was so sad to read about your finger getting stuck! I'm glad you were able to come out of with minimum damage though.