Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Part 2

Here is round 2 
Ben got a kite for his birthday and because I have had to let go of a lot of control issues in order to get school work done, he just went out in the neighbors yard and did it all by himself.

See how little he looks?
Here you can see a bit of the platform that will become the new addition.  This project has been a source of nearly endless fun for all the kids.
Remember when Sophie was little and she wrote her name with noodles?  I am not sure if I should be impressed that she was able to reproduce it so accurately, or if I should be worried that in the 6ish years since she first did it, there has been absolutely no improvement in her noodle writing.         
Here is the original.
While this is not the best picture of Noah's recent interest in using the potty, it is evidence that he has figured out that if he says potty, I drop everything and take his diaper off.  I can't tell if he is doing it for the reaction or if he is really potty training, but so long as I eventually get out of having to change diapers  from this, I won't nit pick the details.

No comments: