Search This Blog

Sunday, July 01, 2012

Catch Up and a Revision Part 1


I am going to do a photo dump and then this coming week I am going to have to revise my plan for my blog this summer.  There simply is not enough time to post frequently and themed while I am going to school, building an addition and caring for the house, the kids, the daycare, the garden, the dogs... I think you get the point. I don't know exactly what the plan will be but I'll be working on it.
I have been working on capturing this guy.  Unfortunately I always seem to start photographing at dusk so the lighting is difficult.
Just so you know I live in paradise.
June 10th Ben turned 8 and was baptized.
Ben wanted his presents so badly but I hadn't had time to wrap them in all the hub bub.  He had an idea that he could close his eyes and we could put the presents in his hands.
Sophie and Ben had a joint birthday party.  Ben had a water themed party and Sophie wanted to go on a hike.  This is the passel of girls inspecting the carnivorous plant on the hike.
I find it hard to believe that this beautiful thing is my daughter.  She is growing up so fast and so beautiful and so fun.
We set up the pool for the party.  When we started the day the pool was full of cold pristine water.  As you can tell the stress of 20ish kids was too much for it.
That is as far as I will go for tonight.  Hopefully more will be coming!

1 comment:

Caitlin and Jared said...

Great pictures of the hummingbird! I didn't know that there carnivorous plants around these parts. When are you coming this way?