Search This Blog

Monday, November 28, 2011

Focus

I am losing focus here so I am going to do a kid unload.
Playing in the play gym after dark with REAL fire.  They were "roasting" ears of corn over the flame and playing war or something that required a helmet. (8/26/11)
See?  I told ya!
Our gymnast.  I'll save that for a later post.
"Hunting" in the woods on a family walk 10/1/11
We found an amazing bed of real clay and the kids had fun adding camo.
Second time's a charm
My most successful french braid ever.   10/1/11
Babies and kittens...nothing cuter but together.....10/1/11
By the way this is Sorrel Kit Sophie's kitten, in case you haven't been properly introduced
He still has not gotten over his eating marker tips habit.
TROUBLE!!!! 10/1/11 I must have been picture happy that day.
But he is a baby so he gets away with it...
...and he doesn't even know it.
Sweet Ben.  I want you all to know that he has many other personality traits but sweet stands out.  I am not sure if you can see it, but Aaron's arm is red from a run in with poison ivy.  It was a really bad case and he bore it admirably. 10/4/11
We got some free curlers from a friend so we tried them out.  Mother daughter bonding...sigh
Remember Trouble? 10/4/11
Darn it all he's going to get away with it again!
Our dancer on her way to class and nabbed my camera. 10/8/11



1 comment:

Abby said...

Oh dear me I adore your family. My favorite pics are the ones of Noah in the drawer. AHHHH too cute!!