Search This Blog

Monday, November 07, 2011

Extravagance

In August we made our annual trek to Massachusetts to visit Aaron's grandfather, visit friends, attend the temple and see the sights.  Unfortunately my temple recommend had expired, unbeknownst to me, and so we weren't able to go into the temple.  However instead of having friends watch the kids, we were able to take the kids to the temple grounds which are very special in and of themselves.
Aaron and I took a picture on these...stone things...(I never was a good writer.  My teachers always wanted me to "flesh it out.") Anyway we took a picture here on our wedding day.  Now look 10 years later!  4 kids!!!



We also took the kids to see the U.S.S. Constitution.



I think we are a pretty attractive bunch!
One of the HUGE highlights (like we could have done nothing else and the trip would still have been a trip to remember,) was a ride on a real life train.  Here we are at the station.  Lesson learned here?  Trains are loud and scary.

Mesmerized at the passing landscape

How did I get so lucky to have so many handsome boys!  I have video somewhere but I'll get to that later.  I am certain Sophie is in the video.

We finally redeemed the gift certificate to Durgin Park that my parents gave me a couple of years ago.  THANKS Mom and Dad!!!  That is enough for one post.  I'll finish up tomorrow.



2 comments:

Mama Ash Grove said...

My favorite part is Sophie and her doll! How adorable is that!?

Mummy. said...

I love this! I had no idea you accomplished so many wonderful things. My only wish is that I had been there with you. Wow!