Search This Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Loose Screws

Sometime the screws in my head come loose.  Late August Jacob had a fascination with shaving cream.  He emptied two cans of it at a friends house.  Then used some of Aaron's here at home.  This of course peaked Ben's curiosity and he got into it.  So I had a stroke of genius (i.e. loose screws).

I thought if I let the kids play with some shaving cream they would get over the "curiosity phase."




While they were playing I came to my senses.  What was I thinking?! This was only going to make them want to play with it even more!


I would like to report however, that they have not touched the shaving cream since, though I am certain that I just jinxed it by stating it here.

3 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

Makenna's teachers puts shaving cream on a tray and has them practice writing their numbers and letters in it with their finger. I am glad to know why she sometimes comes home smelling like a man! : ) I think you are the coolest mom ever! (And I bet your kids to too)!

Mitch n' Molly said...

Well done Momma! Thanks for giving me such great ideas for family fun! you are an amazing Mother, so loving and kind, you GET children!

Abby said...

I bet that was fun for them! If Henry had been there he would not have been able to stop himself from eating it. I am surprise Noah didn't!