Search This Blog

Sunday, November 20, 2011

First Day of School

First Day of School pictures are Aaron's favorite!!!  Can't you tell by how he is beaming?

I took a lot pictures of Sophie but she was very resistant to a good photo so I add them all here and she has to live with these photos preserved for posterity.   Good thing she is so cute!

Off he goes!

I love this sweet, sweet boy Ben!

Jasmine is a classmate of Sophie's that began joining us this summer.  She comes at 6:30 and I get her on the bus then she is here Friday's after school and on vacations.  She is our other daughter.  Sophie enjoys having a sister who goes home at the end of the day.

I couldn't help myself.

I am hopeless aren't I?

I think Sophie looks sly here.

I will NOT cooperate!

GOTCHA!!!!!


Mom...

Jacob began preschool this year.  He goes to a waldorf preschool on Monday and Tuesdays from 9:00 to 2:00.  I have really enjoyed the waldorf approach to early childhood education.

He is very excited!

Going in without even a moments hesitation.

Taking his place at the amazing circular table.  I'll have to post better pictures of it someday.

I guess you can see it a little here.

Mr. Charlie and Jacob after a successful first day.

Jacob and Mrs. Nell

I adore this pictures of Jacob and Miss Charlotte.  She is such a sweet happy friend both at the school and at Sophie's dance classes.  We have collaborated on sewing costumes in  the past.

No comments: