Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Three Other Kids

Just in case you all think I have forgotten my three other kids, here is a post dedicated to them.  

However you will notice that there are more pictures of Ben than the other two.  Sometimes it feels as though no matter how hard I try I am still showing favoritism to one child or the other.  

But rest assured I love each and every one of my children VERY MUCH, in equal amounts.
Jacob taking a romp in the dryer.  We have since ceased this activity due to an accidental lock in.  Don't worry I was right there and it only lasted 1.2 seconds.

Ben does everything in life with gusto.  Even picking and eating carrots.
This is a new pose of Ben's. He frequently asks me to take a picture of him doing this.  You will see it in an other post soon.
Man! My girl can multi-task already!

5 comments:

Mrs Abbott said...

Love that last pic! Actually, all are really, really adorable! I want to visit Vermont! It looks so beautiful!

Abby said...

That is a fantastic picture of Sophie holding Noah! I just love it. What a big sister she is.
Those boys - cute little rascals

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

You deserve a medal--it looks like your kids, every single one, are busy.

Julie Cornelius-Huang said...

oh the picture of sophie and noah is so sweet! Sophie looks like a tiny little mother, very precious!

martha said...

That is the cutest picture ever. What a little mommy. I wish Lydia would be like that.