Search This Blog

Monday, October 18, 2010

A Bunch of Noah

This program is being ridiculous so this photo is not on chronological order.  Noah at Grandma and Grampa Kinney's in Massachusetts. 9/17/10
Noah loves to sleep in the bean bag. 9/6/10
Jacob is a very sweet older brother and Noah adores watching him. 9/8/10
Noah fell asleep all by himself in his bouncy chair.  I always feel a little hurt when my babies decide they don't need me to go to sleep. 9/15/10


 
                                 
Add caption
 

These three are from Jacob's birthday.  Noah was having a bad hair day, but he was full of smiles.  And for some reason I couldn't add a caption on the photo of him clutching his pants. 9/29/10
The neighbor gave Noah this sweater and I think he looks absolutely adorable in it. 10/7/10
10/12/10

6 comments:

Mummy. said...

That baby! Is lovely and sweet. Undeniably precious. We are so lucky to have him!

Mummy. said...

That baby! Is lovely and sweet. Undeniably precious. We are so lucky to have him!

Abby said...

He literally gets cuter and cuter. I love the one of him curled up sleeping

Mama Ash Grove said...

oh goo'ness! He is so sweet, Lauren! I see Sophie and Ben in him!
That sweater is adorable- I'd love to see a better pic of it (the knitter in me is curious. . .)~
Oh he looks so cute asleep in his seat! Ezri never falls asleep in his seat. . .darn it!

Mama Ash Grove said...

OH~
"Noah was having a bad hair day" haha! At least he has the hair to say that- with Ezri it would be "Ezri is having a no hair day. . ." ;)

Julie Cornelius-Huang said...

He does look super sweet in that sweater! Loved the one of him clutching the pants. I thought his hair looked cool!