Search This Blog

Monday, October 11, 2010

Sophie and Books

In an effort to give each of the kids equal screen time on the blog, I tried to get a picture of Sophie.  I mentioned before that this is difficult since she reads books a lot.  Here is what I was able to come up with.

She knows I am there but refuses to look up.
Now she outright denies me access.
I think she thinks if she ignores me I will go away.

I finally asks some questions about the book and she is more than willing to share, but it still isn't the face time I want.
Of course when the boys see her sharing, they want to see too.

FINALLY!

5 comments:

Mama Ash Grove said...

What a gorgeous girl you have got. . .she looks so much like her mommy! <3

Abby said...

She is so pretty Lauren. And I love that she loves to read. The picture of the two boys huddling over her to see is really cute too

Abby said...

that is a really sweet picture. She is so precious

Mummy. said...

I love that....she is so into her book...and the boys huddled around her! Perfect!

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

Those are some great pictures of her.