Search This Blog

Monday, March 29, 2010

Random

I had three random older pictures so I thought I would post them all together and just be done with them.

First a cake I made for Aaron. I have decided that decorating cakes may take a lot more time and effort than I have to spare right now (try me again in September maybe,) but while my cakes may not be expertly decorated, they taste WICKED good. Of course you can't tell this by the picture, but I remember.

Ben and Jacob had a rough start to their relationship. Jacob absolutely adores Ben and copies his every move. But that can be hard for a big brother. So Ben would reject Jacob and Jacob would be so devastated that an awful screaming/hitting match would ensue. Thankfully their relationship has matured as evidenced above. I am just glad that I don't have to break up so many fights.

Finally when coloring, it is best to keep multiple color options on hand.

3 comments:

Abby said...

that cake does look fantastic. PB frosting? yum!
Oh your boys are so precious. I love the markers

Mama Ash Grove said...

Um. . .I want that cake. Maybe I should make cake.
Our boys had a rough start too so I know what you mean!

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

I need your cake recipe. Mine never look great (I'm too impatient to freeze), but the taste is all that matters. Wait till your boys get older; they'll fight again.