Search This Blog

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Bath Imagination

I just went upstairs to check on Sophie in the bath tub. I called her several times with no response. Finally I opened the door and there was Sophie with her eyes closed, laying down in the tub, swishing around. Then she started to talk. I thought maybe she was responding to me finally, but this is what she said.

"Do it immediately!"
"Yes ma'am."
"If you don't I shall have you beheaded."

I wish you could have heard the inflection in her voice. I wish I could have recorded it. I am not sure of the full story, but she was clearly in story making mode and it was very real. It was fun to listen to, but I snuck out before I was discovered.

2 comments:

Abby said...

bath time is such a relaxing time. Whenever I take a bath my mind opens up and is so clear. I can imagine why she would be making stories in that environment!
SO cute though to picture it and imagine her saying it. I love that girl

Mama Ash Grove said...

Oh that's so great! Good thing she did not see you!