Search This Blog

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Snowy Day

Just some winter play photos.

Jacob was petrified of sledding last year, but this year all on his own he has embraced it as a fun thing to do.

Sophie always has something fun and original going on.

Not a great one of Ben, but I couldn't leave him out, he was there sledding too.

Don't ask me why, but Bo like to gnaw on the brussel sprout stalks that I never got out of the ground. They are tough little buggers!

The next three photos are from a day when all of the sudden great big huge snowflakes began falling. They were the kind the are great big clusters of individual flakes. It came down fast and thick. It was so pretty and peaceful. I was trying to capture it on "film" and these are my attempts.



1 comment:

Abby said...

i miss sledding. it has been a long time since i have gone sledding. Your kids are SO cute