Search This Blog

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Avert Your Eyes if Roadkill Turns Your Stomache

Over Christmas break I took this photo of a dead opossum. It was actually quite an ordeal to take this photo. I know it is gruesome, but I didn't know that there were opossums in Vermont. I guess they are moving North, part of that global warming thing.

Anyway... I didn't originally post this because it is kind of gross, but by golly I created a scene on the roadway taking the picture, I may as well broadcast it!!!

3 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

Yo are so funny! I still crack up when I come a cross the picture in Gijon of you by the park and the set of legs by the bench conveniently in the background!

Laurie said...

You are the best! thanks for the chuckle!

Mama Ash Grove said...

How morbidly fascinating!