Search This Blog

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Cereal Play

This morning I noticed that the boys were awfully quiet, which means they are looking at books, or they are in big trouble.

I went to check on them and Ben had taken an entire box of Honey Bunches of Oat cereal and dumped it all over the bedroom carpet. They had their trucks all through it. They had made paths all though the cereal and the dump trucks were full of cereal, as were the pick up trucks.

I tried really hard to be firm with them, but I had to keep ducking my head outside the door so I could laugh. Maybe it is the child in me, but it did look pretty fun!!!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I wish you had taken a picture. I can never help myself. There are just some situations you know it is encouraging behavior to capture but what fun later to remember. That must have been cute.