Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Sophie's Tag

I am new to this blogging thing, but Sophie was "tagged" by my friends daughter, Makenna. I think we are supposed to post on out blog 8 things about Sophie. If I am doing it wrong, sorry, but here goes.

#1 I am in kindergarten

#2 I am 5 years old

#3 I have brown hair

#4 I like to color

#5 I want to be an artist when I grow up, or an illustrator. I don't know yet.

#6 I have 2 brothers

#7 I like going to school

#8 I like to play with my friends

(tags Emma Cornelius, Brooke Johnson, Lily Johnson, Rachel Bundy...I think means that now they add 8 things about themselves on your blogs)

1 comment:

Jennifer Bundy said...

k, just have to ask, is this my rachel bundy, or do you know another rachel bundy? I have been out of loop on the blogging lately- what with a new baby and all, but trying to get back in the swing of things!