Search This Blog

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Another Jacob Moment

Here is another Jacob moment. I promise I don't favor him, but there do seem to be a lot of Jacob pictures lately. I think it is because he is at such a blossoming phase.

So the story here is that Jacob has a boot fetish. He adores his black winter boots and will hunt them down unless I literally lock them away from him. The problem is that he always puts them on with bare feet and his feet sweat and now the boots stink. Plus he wears them allllll the time, so his feet always stink too.

The other problem is that he will literally scream for an hour if I take them off and hide them. He will not accept any other shoes or boots, so I usually give in and put the boots back on.

However, the other night the kids were playing dress up, and Jacob found an alternative for his boots. Let's just say he has quite the fashion sense!!!

1 comment:

Mama Ash Grove said...

Very stylish, Jacob!
Reminds me of when Ollie wore those pink glittery shoes and thought they made him "Janitor Joe," who is a fox character from Richard Scarry. . .