Search This Blog

Monday, January 07, 2013

L.S.N.E.D.:The Core Program

For years my friend told me about an exercise program that would change my life, and for years I put her off.  I finally looked into it and I should have listened to her years ago.  Here is what I love about it.  

  • 15 minutes (though it took me longer when I first started and became familiar with it.)  It is not aerobic and should not replace other exercise
  • It claims to rid your body of aches and pains, AND IT DOES!!!!
  • It claims to energize after only one time, AND IT DID!!!
  • It targets problems that even healthy thin people suffer from; carpal tunnel, sciatica, neck and shoulder pain, back pain...
  • It is a program that is designed specifically for women with their unique hormones, body composition  form, and function.
  • Peggy Brill is a physical therapist who had dedicated years to the study of the musculosekeletal system and it "hot spots" that frequently cause problems
  • Most of all I love it because it has really worked.  My neck is much better, my numb tingles in my limbs are on the mend, and it was easy to fix!
  • It has step by step photos and descriptions so you can make sure you are doing the exercises effectively, and best of all, Peggy Brill is the model for the pictures and she is three months pregnant  so she has a little belly pouch, no skinny mini!
I am sure men could do it too, but I think every woman should try it out and STAT!!!  It is supposed to stop the aches and pains that so many attribute to aging with the benefit of strength, flexibility and energy.

No comments: