Search This Blog

Saturday, January 05, 2013

Bust a Move Saturday: It's a Stretch

By which I mean what I am about to post has absolutely nothing to do with diet and exercise.  I totally stole this off  facebook.  It is  not mine, not a stitch of it, but there may be some truth to it.
The connection is that I do have life goals to be fit and trim and when I get online to record my food on Lose It! I spend so much time online that I don't have time to exercise.  Just kidding.  I have been counting calories  and exercising regularly for about a month.  It is a slow process, but I am hoping for life change not yo yo change.

1 comment:

Abby said...

That's a great photo. So true. Internet takes up so much time - when we could be doing much better and much more productive things! I hate it but I love it....