Search This Blog

Thursday, August 09, 2012

Phew!

Normal Semester           =    15 weeks
Summer Semester          =    12 weeks
Summer Semester          =    10 weeks
@ CCV in Montpelier

I didn't realize how intense my anatomy and physiology class was until it was over.  10 weeks is not enough time to really, truly internalize A&P 1.  I am really excited for the fall semester.  Instead of two chapters and two labs a week I will have one chapter and one lab per week.  I will actually be able to read and study and have fun with this.  And I won't have to abandon my family, my house, my pets, my hobbies, my friends, my health, my church responsibilities...I could keep going.  A huge thank you to all who made it possible, most especially Aaron, Sophie, Ben, Jacob and Noah and I know that I could not have done it without the guidance and support of the Lord.

After all my complaining and worry about how I would do, I ended up with an A-.  I was basing my feelings about my success on my quiz scores, but the lowest two grades were dropped and quizzes were only 20% of my grade.  I have spent the last week putting my life back in order.  I should get there just before the new semester begins.

So I will close with pictures from Noah's 2nd birthday.




No comments: