Search This Blog

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Oops

Ooops these got forgotten!


On my way home from Utah I had a layover in Washington D.C. and my sister met me at the airport with Miriam and Seth.  They brought me dinner from Chck-fil-a.  You should have seen the excitement on the face of the guy sitting next to us and then the disappointment when we told him there was not a Chick-fil-a in the airport. Do you realize how lucky I am that I got to see all of my out of state sisters on one trip!

Miss Sophie is a super duper helper and holding Noah in the Ergo is so much fun!

2 comments:

Mama Ash Grove said...

AH! I thought you were only doing facebook, and on a whim came to check the blog- aha! All sorts of photos and updates, I love it! It makes me miss you more. . . it's been too long! <3

CommonMama said...

Melanie- agreed agreed agreed! It has been too long. I have had a problem with photo organization and that is what has kept me from posting. There will definitely be more posts in the future!