Search This Blog

Sunday, October 02, 2011

April- What You Need to Know Photo Portion

I am going to update one month at a time until I am caught up.  So here are the highlights of the month of April.

Spring Water Play
While the kids played outside in the spring run off Noah watched from inside with some level of angst





They started fully clothed



In order to have more fun clothes had to be removed...naturally

This brings back memories of this post...
 http://aaronandlauren.blogspot.com/2008/04/mud-season_17.html
 Next in line
We had friends over to dye eggs

Melissa reminded me of robin's egg lipstick.  Ahhh the memories!
I had my ingrown toenails fixed and it was a long nasty process and I felt I needed to inflict all of you as well.

We met friends at Pizza Putt for Laser Tag and had so much fun we planned a date night with all the adults.  So much money, so little time, but SO MUCH FUN!!!

A force to be reckoned with!
And finally Noah was both adorable and subject to his father and siblings' torture methods.

                         
Next Post  Video Edition!

1 comment:

Caitlin and Jared said...

Those first pictures of Noah are hilarious--and so sad!