Search This Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2011

May Photos

May in a flash...


May brought many new and wonderful things.  Like new cleats
I read a blog that said that we need to take more pictures of ourselves with our kids because when they are older or we are gone no one will care if you were having a bad hair day or you looked fat in that outfit etc... so I took a bunch of pictures with my kiddos.


                                
Sometimes you get discouraged because I am small and leave my fingerprints on the window and the wall...(I am thinking happy thoughts here)
For some reason I find laundry on the line inspiring.  I think it is the color, it represents work, gratitude for beautiful weather, the bounty that we are blessed with (I mean look at all those clothes!)
Baby ducks which have grown and been slaughtered and some of them eaten.  Verdict: They taste really good but not different enough from other poultry to be worth the mess they make.
Isn't she adorable!
                                                   
Sophie had a dance recital.  She was amazing.  We love Ballet Wolcott. (P.S. I helped make the skirts) We have a DVD of the performance if you want to see it.
The newt several pictures are from our annual camping trip to Brighton State Park in Island Pond, VT
Beach Babe

I found Lady Slippers!




                                                                                                                                                                                                       
                
 
Three of the kiddos on the ride home.
T-Ball.  Ben improved A LOT over last year!  And Jacob was allowed to play this year.  Nothing cuter than a 4 year old running around the bases with a huge helmet on.


 

                                           
Crafting
Mobility and naughtiness seem to go hand in hand.
Sweet sweet brothers
Ditto
I made buttered noodles and when they cooled the butter made these marks on the container.  I know I am weird but I thought it was really cool.
Just about the saddest birthday cake you have ever seen.  I don't know what happened that day but hey we can't be perfect all the time (ok so I am never perfect, but I can pretend!)


1 comment:

Abby said...

AH! I am so happy to finally find pictures on here! You have got some cuties Lauren. Sophie in her costume, Noah walking along and with his face pressed against the glass, the other boys in the water and being cute boys - love them!