Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Outdated Milestone

This is a video taken of Noah sitting up on Christmas day.  This is when he really started sitting strongly.  Before that he could sit if I stayed right there because he would fall over quickly.

It seems funny to post this now since so much has happened since then!  Now Noah is so close to crawling and completely mobile.  He rolls, scoots drags, pulls up to standing (I may as well post that video too!) and can go from laying down to sitting up.  My boy is growing fast!
02/03/11 2nd time pulling himself to standing.  The first time I was not expecting it at all so I didn't have the camera right there.  I don't think the 30 seconds between the two really make a big difference.  
 
http://aaronandlauren.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Mama Ash Grove said...

oh my goodness,Noah has changed a TON! He almost looks like a different baby to me in that stand up pic- where did his hair go?
Ezri just started pulling up too, yesterday. :)

Abby said...

oh my word! I love the sitting video with his arms out the whole time. He looks so different in the standing video - his hair is gone! Lauren he is so so cute

Karyn said...

He is getting so big! I can't believe how time flies by. So cute!