Search This Blog

Thursday, February 03, 2011

Noah Unload

11/25/10 A scrawny Noah gets his first ( and last ) brother bath.  I include two photos because this one shows how turbulent the water was.

12/07/10 Noah hanging out in the Bumbo (Thanks Molly!)  He outgrew it fast because he like to move so much he kept twisting himself out of it.
12/11/10 A contented feeding.  Little did I know at the time that I wouldn't be nursing him in a months time.
12/13/10 First solid food, which he LOVED.  We kept up with it for about 4 days, but it upset his stomach so we stopped until he was 6 months old.

A carefully timed capture! 12/16/10


Noah fell asleep in the Ergo clutching his foot. 12/23/10



12/25/10 Noah masters sitting up.  He had been wobbly sitting up for about a week.

12/28/10 Arrrgghh Mateys!! Me eye's gooped up!

4 comments:

Abby said...

Lauren you guys make REALLY cute babies! My word that Noah is adorable!

sabofamily said...

very cute pics (and kids!) the hand clutching the foot pic is my fave!

Mama Ash Grove said...

Oh, Lauren! Oh my! He is so adorable!
The turbulent bath is hilarious. You are brave to put your three boys together in the tub- I haven't done it- I'm afraid I'd drown with the tsunamis they'd create. . . .

Caitlin and Jared said...

He is so cute! I, too, love the turbulent water in the bath.