Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Deep Thoughts

When I was a teenager I would sometimes be picked on for random thoughts.  Though I almost never watched it Saturday Night Live did a sketch that I think was called Jack Handy's Deep Thoughts and that was what kids would refer to when I would have a "deep thought."


I suppose at the time I felt picked on and I hated it. But now as an adult with greater perspective, they were completely right.  

So I now give you a "Lauren Cornelius Deep Thought" in photo form.
This summer we grew A LOT of basil so I made a bunch of pesto and froze it.  It expanded and pressed into the lid and left an impression .  I find it pleasing for some reason.  Remember we are going random here...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was Jello. Oops.