Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Christmas

Since I am so behind I am going to make one post of everything Christmas related so that I can move on and maybe someday actually post current information.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is an important picture.  We avoided a fight by looking at last years picture to find out who's turn it was this year.
This year, thank to the motivation and guidance of a friend, I made Christmas jammies for each of the kids.  I really enjoyed it and hope to do it again next year.
 
 

2 comments:

Abby said...

how fun! I love Noah in that cute snowsuit. SO CUTE!!! I can't wait to see you guys again

Karyn said...

Great job on their jammies. I think it's great that you could look back to see who put the star on the tree. That was good thinking! Looks like you had a great Christmas.