Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Small Break

Sorry I took a small break from blogging. No reason, I just didn't get to it. Unfortunately I don't have any really exciting pictures to share but I'll do it anyway.

This picture is from the end of April!!!

It may not look like much, but it is an almost flour-less torte that is pretty mild by itself, but combine it with the chocolate mousse center and chocolate ganache topping and altogether it is perfectly divine.

I made this for my sister in law Kristin and my Dad's birthday in the end of April. Don't ask about nutritional information, you don't want to know.

2 comments:

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

Seriously---I NEED that recipe!

DebKin said...

Please may I have the recipe for that cake. I almost died when I saw the picture. mmmmmmmmmmmm
It is almost lunchtime and I am becoming obsessed with food.