Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Apple Hat

My friend had a baby in March (sorry Martha I have a bad memory. If this is wrong please forgive me!) and I tried to make an apple hat for the baby.

The first one is a complete unusable flop. But if you do not first succeed, try, try again. So I did and it worked.

I don't like the stem, I wish I had done it in i-cord like the first hat. It took me three attempts on this hat to figure out the leaf (I can't remember how many times I tried on the first hat and finally gave up.)

So here it is. I really love it and hope I have the motivation to make one for my own baby!

5 comments:

Abby said...

that's precious!

Mama Ash Grove said...

It's wonderful, Lauren!

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

How cute!

Mummy. said...

I'm late, but impressed nonetheless. Great job!

Erica said...

i like it stem and all.