Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dance Extravaganza Video Portion

Sophie had a recital in May for her dance classes. Here is the video of it for those that weren't able to attend. I am hoping that they are in order, but I can't tell as I am posting if they are. Sorry for those that get this via e-mail. Videos don't transmit.




This was their culminating dance. They were modifying it just the week before they performed it so it is a bit chaotic. I had to trim some of the beginning and end off so that it was only 1 minute.

FYI as a barter for the classes I made the dance skirts and tutus. It may not seem like much, but those dance skirts were HARD to make and took A LOT of time. I definitely consider my debt paid in full.

4 comments:

Abby said...

how sweet! Good job Sophie!
And good job Lauren on those tutus. That is fantastic that you were able to barter

Karyn said...

Way to go, Sophie! That was cute! Good job on the tutus, Lauren!

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

Beautiful! The dancing and the skirts!

Julie Cornelius-Huang said...

LOvely