Search This Blog

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Winds of Change

I went away to Virgina for a few days and when I came back Aaron had built these two utility items.

They are the first step of many to prepare the spare room off of the kitchen to become a laundry room.

This summer Aaron will bring the washer and dryer out of the basement, replace the floor in the spare room, add a door that will exit out to the clothes line and build a folding shelf/storage cabinet. We will also have a mud room! All this makes ME very happy!

3 comments:

Abby said...

that will be great! Aaron is so fantastic - what a handy man!

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

I can't even picture Chris being "handy." No, wait...I'm picturing it...and laughing my head off. If we don't want to pay to do it, I'm gonna have to do it myself. Wait, to Chris's credit, he did change a couple lightbulbs on his own the other week. Not quite a utility closet, but so very close.

Mama Ash Grove said...

The shelves are beautiful! It is so handy to be married to a clever building sort of man. . .