Search This Blog

Friday, May 07, 2010

Bargain

Last night we stopped at our old apartment to peek in the windows. It is being completely overhauled so there are no tenants.

The other day when I drove by there were no windows and doors and I could see right in. I thought I could see our old French atrium doors with the stamps I had stamped in each window panel still there, stamps and all!

So I had Aaron jump out and look. While he was out Ben was BEGGING to get out and look too. Because of the construction scene and the late hour I kept saying no. Finally Ben pleaded with all he could muster...

"Pllleeeaassseee?"

"No Ben."

"I'll give you 10 kisses!"

2 comments:

Abby said...

that must have been fun to see your old place, and maybe a bit strange.
Oh Ben! Does he remember living there?

Mama Ash Grove said...

Oh, Ben! And how can you ever say no to him?!