Search This Blog

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Turtle

Before you all read this, please know that I had nothing to do with any of this animal...prodding.

Sunday I was sick so off Aaron went to church with the kiddos. I settled in on the couch for a nice snooze when a few minutes later Aaron pulled back in. He had found a huge snapping turtle and brought it back to share.


He was a feisty fellow (can you blame him!!) And he would hiss and lunge. I am not sure you can hear the hissing in the video.

If it makes you feel any better Aaron returned him right where he found him and he went merrily (well as merrily as a snapping turtle can be) on his way

4 comments:

Mummy. said...

revolting.

Mama Ash Grove said...

wow, that was brave! what a beautiful turtle.

martha said...

How cool is it that you live somewhere that you can find a snapping turtle on the side of the road. Ah Vermont...sigh.

sabofamily said...

I bet the kids had a blast! LOL